BUY BACK GUARANTEE
IF YOUR PARTICIPATING INSPECTOR MISSES ANYTHING, WE’LL BUY YOUR HOME BACK.
*Offered at no charge when ordered with our platinum VIP package (inspection, termite/wdi, IR scan, mold/IAQ testing), otherwise subject to additional fee.
AND NOW FOR THE “FINE PRINT”:
- It’s valid for home inspections performed for home buyers and home sellers by participating InterNACHI® Certified Professional Inspectors® only.
- The home must be listed for sale with a licensed real estate agent.
- The Guarantee excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected, per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.
- The Guarantee will be honored for 90 days after closing.
- InterNACHI® will pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
90 Day Inspection Guarantee
The Porch Inspection Guarantee provides confidence when hiring the right home inspector for your next home purchase.How does it work?
If an eligible inspector performs a full home inspection for you in compliance with the inspector’s designated standards of practice, and you later find a deficiency that was required to be inspected and is not in the original home inspection report, then Porch will reimburse you as described below, up to the cost of the inspection fee ($650 maximum). The Porch Inspection Guarantee is subject to the terms and conditions described below. How are claims handled?
You must timely submit a claim with all required documentation, as described below in the section entitled How are claims processed? If your claim is approved, the Porch claims administrator will notify you and send a release for you to sign. Once you sign and return the release form, a check will be sent to you for the approved claim amount. The amount will be determined as described below in the section entitled What’s covered.
Note: The Porch Inspection Guarantee covers deficiencies in the inspection that you discover within 90 days after the inspection. It does NOT cover any item, system or component that fails after the inspection. This is an inspection guarantee and not a home warranty or service contract. If something fails after the inspection and you purchased home warranty, please file a claim with your home warranty company.